To advertise on our website and in our eight weekly Bulletin contact Julia Saunders email@example.com
Anderson Partnership are seeking an experienced Child Care Solicitor to enhance their busy team of Family lawyers.
The successful candidate will have experience of running a child care caseload, undertaking work for Guardians and parents. The candidate should be a member of the Children Panel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lawyer who wants to progress their career as a Child Care Solicitor.
Remuneration will be commensurate with level of expertise and experience.
Applications by email, attaching curriculum vitae, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an experienced private client solicitor with a proven track record and a willingness to participate in the marketing of the department. You will find a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
The role requires the successful candidate to be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise their workload, pay attention to detail, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication and display empathy with the clients. You will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE. STEP qualification would be an advantage.
In return, we will offer you:
• Negotiable & competitive salary, dependent on experience
• Flexible working hours with the working week being Monday-Friday 9am-5pm plus occasional Saturdays 9.30am-12.30pm. Applicants requiring part time hours will be favourably considered.
• An efficient support network to take care of accounts, compliance and marketing
This is an excellent opportunity to join our small and local firm within the Alfreton community. We believe that attracting talent that reflects the diversity of the communities within which they live and work is a key part of our business, which is why we are an equal opportunities employer.
For more information please contact Aileen Chapman on Tel -
01773 540 480 or email email@example.com
QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb
157 Nottingham Road
Solicitor (1-3 PQE) – Family – Nottingham
Geldards LLP are recruiting for a Solicitor to join the rapidly growing Family team at the Nottingham office.
Geldards Family Team offers a comprehensive bespoke family law service across all offices, covering all areas of family law with particular expertise in medium to high net worth financial cases (including those involving businesses, inherited assets, pensions, farms and family owned or controlled assets/trusts), pre- and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation and separation agreements, Trusts of Land Act and cohabitation breakdown cases, same sex marriages/civil partnership breakdowns, children disputes and domestic violence as well as cases involving an international element.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years PQE. We are looking for candidates with a strong client focus and proven organisation skills who will take a pragmatic approach to their cases.
• Acting for family law clients on a wide range of legal issues with a particular emphasis on mid to high net worth financial remedy cases, cohabitation/TOLATA cases and private children cases. No Legal aid.
• Act with honesty and integrity, as stipulated in the SRA Handbook and Code of Conduct.
• Maintaining the level of competence and knowledge to practice efficiently by keeping abreast with changes and developments in the law.
• Identifying, interpreting and applying the relevant legal principles.
• Analysing problems, highlighting areas of risk and thinking critically to resolve issues.
• Undertaking legal research when required.
• Maintaining continued professional development, attending training courses were necessary.
• Dealing promptly with correspondence and client enquiries.
• Training Junior Fee Earners.
• Recording for charged hours of work.
• Cost effective handling of matters.
Residential Conveyancer required based in Long Eaton
Long established CQS accredited East Midlands law firm are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer, with ideally 5 years PQE. The ideal candidate should be a Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer. This is an excellent opportunity for a client focused residential conveyancer to join or busy team.
The successful applicant will manage a varied caseload of matters including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales, Right to Buy purchases and remortgages together with the ability to adhere to regulatory requirements imposed by the SRA, CML etc.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Long established, Lexcel and CQS accredited North Derbyshire firm, Anderson Partnership are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, client-focused Residential Conveyancer to join our busy team.
Utilising case management software, the suitable applicant will manage a mixed caseload of matters to include; Sales and purchases, leasehold and freehold, right to buy and re-mortgages.
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
Please email applications, together with CV, to email@example.com