To advertise on our website and in our eight weekly Bulletin contact Julia Saunders firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER – HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ambitious Private Client Lawyer to join a friendly firm with partnership prospects. Established in 2014, JC Lawyers have two offices in the Derbyshire area, Ashbourne and Ripley and offer property law and private client services to both individuals and businesses.
As a Private Client Lawyer you would be dealing with a mixed caseload of wills, lasting powers of attorney and probate matters.
• To head up the Private Client team as well as handling a varied caseload from initial instruction through to completion, to include the drafting of Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and dealing with Trust and Estate Administration
• Management and supervision of support staff for which you will be responsible
• Providing guidance to the rest of the team where required
• To give excellent client care and build working relationships with third parties
• To assist the Directors in growing the department
Required Skills and Experience
• Ideally, you will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 - 3 years post qualification experience
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon experience
• Excellent career progression and partnership prospects
• The role can be based at either of our offices in Ripley or Ashbourne
This is a permanent job offered on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
For further information about this role and to apply, please send a covering letter with your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Family Solicitor/Legal Executive
Derby – Hybrid remote or fully office based.
The successful candidate will ideally have 2-5 years PQE and:
• Must have excellent client care skills and experience in a range of private and legally aided family law work including divorce, separation, children, financial matters etc.
• Be pro-active and able to successfully manage an independent caseload and conduct advocacy confidently.
• Ideally be a member of Law Society Children or Family Law Panel (but applicants who are keen to work towards membership will be considered).
You will be joining an established, supportive and friendly Firm, carrying out both private and legally aided work. Our usual office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. However, flexible/hybrid working arrangements and full and part-time hours are available.
Salary dependent upon experience. Generous holiday allowance. Competitive bonus and pension scheme, and good prospects.
Please forward full CV and covering letter, including details of current salary and notice period, in confidence to: Fiona Haskew, Practice Manager, Wykes O’Donnell Williams, 10/12 St James Street, Derby, DE1 1RL, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 December 2023.
Wykes O’Donnell Williams is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. For an informal discussion, or to request a reasonable adjustment in relation to your application, please telephone Fiona on 01332 340349.
Lawyer/ Colleague Opportunity
Seeking to find a committed, dedicated and experienced pro-active Retired or Semi retired Lawyer who would seek to join forces in collaboration with myself to Head up a Community based Legal Practice based to serve the community of Derby .
Role : to realise the vision of serving the community of Derby which can lead to a rewarding and fulfilling role and to serve those who need access to affordable and accessible General Practice Legal services within the remit of Derby.
Qualities sought: Commitment and willingness to shape the Community based Legal Practice from inception to a viable business structure. Proven Business Development skills to assist with the creation and on going development of the Practice with essential networking skills to grow and develop the Community Practice with the application of various social media platforms.
Ideally seeking the Lawyer to have a proven experienced background in General Practice with emphasis on Private Client such as Wills and Probate, Conveyancing and Landlord and Tenant as well as an understanding and knowledge of the application of Shariah law within the niche area of Islamic Wills.
Any interested parties should contact Miss BR Durgauhee on
Mobile 07446268821 and or by email on Durgauhee@aol.com
I would be greatly interested to hear of any interested parties and also to hear from those practising Lawyers seeking a more meaningful and fulfilling role with purpose and value .
Private Criminal Defence & Regulatory Solicitor or
Police Station Accredited Representative
Full or Part time
Precedence Law is a niche law firm that specialises in Private Criminal Defence & Regulatory work. We represent Police officers and regulated Professionals subject to criminal and regulatory allegations.
We are looking to recruit a full or part time qualified solicitor or accredited police station representative and we are interested to hear from potential candidates who have experience of:
• advising and representing Professional clients subject to criminal and regulatory allegations;
• Dealing with complex criminal cases at the Crown Court;
• Dealing with regulatory cases;
• Helping with call out cases for institutional clients.
You will be working alongside senior and experienced legal practitioners.
We offer flexible and home working arrangements.
Please submit your CV and covering letter for the attention of Ms Rebecca McKenzie, Practice Administrator at Rebecca.McKenzie@precedencelaw.co.uk
Accept cookies and close